Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Belly Laughs

This past weekend, our dear friends (and bridesmaids!) Fran & Meredith visited with their 1 1/2 year old daughter, Lucia. There will be more posts highlighting the various and sundry festivities that occurred, including Luce's slow warm-up to Baby Luke, but this one deserves its own post.


In college, Mer & I dubbed Fran "Fran Life of the Party Infantine" because she is one of those people that EVERYONE finds fun & funny to be around. I mean, Mer and I are pretty fun people to be sure, but I was never a DJ for the Masses... True to form, Auntie Fran got Luke to show off his laugh for his dad for the first time. (Paige had seen it before while Paul was out of town, but he hadn't busted it out since)

Don't worry, while you can hear Fran threatening to share Embarrassing Paige Stories with Luke, she KNOWS I have equal dirt on her to tell Lucia one day...

No comments: